Diet Tip: Develop Flaw Blindness

I have lost 84 pounds--one more pound gone today! yippee! I have 15-25 pounds left to lose, depending on where I decide to stop. Every day, I write tips on how I lost weight. Today's tip is more for partners of fat people: develop flaw blindness. Learn to overlook physical imperfections. This is one of my cardinal relationship glue recipes too (that's what I call my suggestions for developing deep, lasting relationships).

Both partners should do this. If you're not happy with each other as is, you won't be happy no matter what you change. Actually, we all should overlook others' physical inadequacies. No one's perfect. And who's to judge flaw from characteristic? Diet Tip of the Day: Flaw Blindness - News - Bubblews
Pointing out blemishes is ignorant and arrogant (a bad combo). No one wants to hear about unattractive features, particularly those he has no control over.

Blog Archive